Solus std. updated

(1/3) > >>

vertigo2u:
Been trying to fly for over a week.  Bad bad weather.   :'( We had a window of no rain yesterday and I went for it. :P :P   The wind was high and becuase of the college behind there is a bad wall of dead air...

I kept the bad parts in...  :( :( Most of it was because of high wind... But some surprises.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

The Solus std. performed better with the changes.  The inputs were different.  The less I did the better it performed.  It didn't take long to get use to.  The wind was biggest trouble.  I have to say...The Kite is Really doing what it has for me in the past... Teaching me tricks.  Even in high wind tracking was spot on...

What do you think Tony ?? Devin ??

*** Kite was flown with a pair of Norm's California straps Now Available at Kites and Fun Things... check web site...

Solus std. Schoolcraft College

This was a few days ago in Backyard park...

Solus

Ca Ike:
Looking good Joe.  The inputs are definitely different.  THe smoother and lighter your inputs the better the kite will perform but you can change that by changing the standoffs to one of the other adjustment positions

vertigo2u:
A did a number of bridle changes yesterday until I felt comfortable.  It works nicely.  The other day I almost hit the Jacob's... This kite is flying well in lousy wind.  Can't wait to get her to the Beach...

Ca Ike:
Let me know how it does in good beach wind since I don't have any close to me.  Beach wind can feel a lot stronger than the same mph inland.

vertigo2u:
The beach wind I fly is like flying in Heaven itself.  If I get 5/6 mph gonna fly the stripes of this Solus...  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

p.s.- After I learn to hold a Fade for five minutes...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page