The AKA is looking for a few good photos and graphics.
Have you ever taken a good picture of your kite and thought, “that would look great on a tee shirt”? We would like you to donate your favorite kiting photos and graphics for the AKA to use in their Café Press Store? We have remodeled the storefront and are looking for some fresh photos and graphics to fill up the store with some really cool products. We are also putting together a Greeting Card Section and a calendar for 2010.
To become a part of the AKA Café Press Project all you need to do is dig through your kiting photos and send them to CafePressProject@aka.kite.org
and then watch for you photo or graphic on products at the next festival!
· NO UNOFFICIAL MERCHANDISE E.g., using names or images of musicians, bands, sports teams, athletes etc. without permission, even for fan club purposes.
· NO CONTENT DOWNLOADED FROM INTERNET
· NO NAMES/LOGOS OF COMPANIES OR ORGANIZATIONS E.g., NeoPets, Lakers, Dr. Pepper, Tommy Hilfiger etc.
· NO TRADEMARKED TAGLINES E.g., Just Do It, The Ultimate Driving Machine, Got Milk? etc.
· NO IMAGES OR LIKENESS OF FAMOUS PEOPLE E.g., photos of Pamela Anderson, Britney Spears, Brad Pitt, Michael Jordan, Homer Simpson etc.
· NO MANIPULATED CONTENT E.g., using a company's logo as a basis of your design
· NO PHOTOS OR IMAGES OF KNOWN COPYRIGHTS E.g., Mickey Mouse, Dragonball Z, Godzilla, Barbie etc.
· NO COPYING OF PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED MATERIAL E.g., books, magazines, publications etc.
· ALL IMAGES MUST BE OWNED BY YOU AND CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING
o Your name.
o Name of the kite.
o Name of the kite maker.
o Name of the manufacturer.
PGN or JPG
IMAGES SHOULD BE BETWEEN AT LEAST 200 TO 300 DPI
By submitting your photo to the AKA Café Press Project you give the AKA your permission for non-exclusive usage for Café Press Products. All submissions will be considered a donation to the AKA. Tax deduction receipts are available from the AKA Executive Director upon request.