Bring it back!

Pages: (1/3) > >>

firecsi:

Bring it back! I don't know what happen to GWTW kite chat, but its time to bring it back. I remember spending the day in chat meeting good people and learning a lot about kiting.

If you use to enjoy chat and want to see it come back log in and stay a while. For those of you that are new to GWTW forum it is a good way to get right now information on every thing kites.

Today is Friend April 12th 2013 I am going to login to chat and i will be on every day for one month to see if we can bring it back!

Take care and see you there.  8)

mikenchico:

Yeah chat has been real slow, hardly ever anybody in there since Anthony quit hanging out. I did notice when I logged in a while back others dropped in. Guess it's sort of that "If you build it they will come" thing. I'll watch for you and drop in to keep you company, hope others will too. It really is an under used feature of "The Forum",

Us old chat room folks never grade spelling & punctuation or typing speed, we learned long ago to interpret that and follow multiple conversations and time zones back in those AOL days so don't be shy.

chilese:

I did pop in after reading the thread and chatted with 2 others

for a few minutes. Didn't hurt a bit.  :)

Ara Ararauna:

Quote from: chilese on April 14, 2013, 02:33 AM
--
I did pop in after reading the thread and chatted with 2 others

for a few minutes. Didn't hurt a bit.  :)

--

Yes, I was there and I got a great tip from Chilese on software for adjusting digital pictures!   :)

Tmadz:

I didn't know what it was. I thought it was for private conversations. When I saw one logged in I thought it was a software delay, like saying someone is on the forum but updates the status 5 minutes later. I'll have try it when I get a chance because my flying Time is going  to be odd hours.

Pages: (1/3) > >>