SpiderKites Question

Pages: (1/3) > >>

WolvenX:

Has anyone had any experience with the Siron from Spiderkites?  It look pretty cool but what is the quality and flying characteristics like?

Any info or help would be appreciated.  :)

Ca Ike:

Ah I haven't seen one of those in a while.  THey were really nice kites though old school in flight and tricks when they were originally designed.  I always like how the "prismatek" mylar changed colors while flying.  I can't remember the original designer but that one is in the class of the 4D and other SULs.  Been a while since I've flown one.

thief:

Ca Ike: where did you see one of these??? did not know that they had been around for awhile......

I know that they Soopa Fly had prismatex in it and it looked great..flew pretty well too...stacked GREAT!

Ca Ike:

Quote from: thief on April 18, 2013, 06:16 PM
--
Ca Ike: where did you see one of these??? did not know that they had been around for awhile......

I know that they Soopa Fly had prismatex in it and it looked great..flew pretty well too...stacked GREAT!

--
The one I saw and flew was a Bob Childs made original IIRC.  That center panel was one of his signature features and this may be based off his design.  Spiderkites I've had all flew well and were decently built for the price.  Seems like a lot of the older designers are being resurected by companies over seas.  This on is framed in .157 and I just happen to know a kite shop locally that got one in a while back(maybe last year even) I got a chance to check out but it was too windy to fly it.

WolvenX:

SpiderKites has a online website and they are advertising the Siron as a handmade kite.  I was thinking of getting one seeing as they looked so great.  Address below:

sorry, but links to other shops not a forum sponsor is not allowed.thief

Only seventy nine Euro's  Not bad at all really.   ;D

Pages: (1/3) > >>