GWTW Forum
November 28, 2014, 12:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Special Thanks  (Read 1150 times)
King-J
Trade Count: (0)

« on: June 08, 2009, 07:50 PM »

Not sure if this is the right place to put this thread.
My Wife and I would like to give a Special Thanks to everyone (Steve & Chris, Denny, Mike & Rhonda, Ted, and the rest of the gang) at the Chico Sunday Fly, They have made us feel like part of the Family and we had a GREAT TIME. We have been to a few Kite Fests, and only at the Roseville Festival and since attending the last two Monthly Chico Fly's, at each event we have we been welcomed as fellow kiting nuts even though we are still just beginners. Denny once told me, on my first top of the line Kite purchase "Your Hooked, this is just the beginning", (Boy was he right), I have learned a lot, being abale to Fly with such talent Flyer's. I would encourage anyone on the Forum to make a visit to the Monthly fly fly at some time through the year, We drive a little over an hour & a half and it is worth every minute.

My Family, With More To Be Born                          
Christine
Forum Princess
Trade Count: (+1)

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 10:36 PM »

A little bit late but thank you for those really sweet words! You both are welcome anytime and its was an absolute blast once I started talking to you guys! Well actually the dog peeing on your sweatshirt broke the ice!  Cheesy What the dog did wasn't funny it was your wifes reaction when I told her! lol That was a great day and Im glad you are part of the Chico Kite Junkies Club!!  Cool See ya next time if not before!

Blue Moon Princess ;0)
aka Warrior Princess too!

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"
kitegirl
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 07:38 PM »

Well I should get to the forum more often. No thanks are needed we love having new kiters join us. Look forward to you coming down again. Berkley is this weekend not sure yet if we are going. We want to but having car problems that need to be taken care of first. Hope to see  you all soon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change
skyshark

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear above and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Cal Custom

Support the GWTW Forum