Ken Mcneill - Muse Workshop - Keystone Kiters - Harrisburg PA

(1/6) > >>

TBHinPhilly:
From the Keystone Kiters - Harrisburg PA

Summer 2013 Kite Making Retreat

The Muse Sport Kite

We're a little late in finalizing our Summer Retreat this year, but the wait was well worth it! World famous kite designer/maker Ken Mcneill will be teaching his awesome Muse Sport kite! Learn to build one of the best flying dual-line kites ever made. Complete kits with pre-cut sails and all rods and fittings will be availabe. You'll even be able to choose your own custom color combination!

Join us the 2nd weekend of August for some kite making fun. This years workshop will be held on August 10-11 2013.

For more information.

http://keystonekiters.com/events.html

sugarbaker:
sounds excellent.  Wish I could attend just for the opportunity to build a Muse... of course I suppose I could just disassemble the one I have and rebuild it, but not nearly as fun (I'm sure) as being in a workshop led by Ken himself. 

Lou:
I think these Kite Builder Retreats need to happen in Florida.  Great weather, windy beaches...  just all perfect place to hold an event like this!  wink wink ;)

mikenchico:
Nothing like a workshop with Ken, if you can get in on it do it. Plus the Muse is a fine kite you'll be happy to have in your bag. Wish it wasn't so far, I'd love to do it even though it would be a second time and a 3rd Muse (We bought one of Ken's the morning he started taking orders).

kmac:
Quote from: Spectra Sport 96 on April 30, 2013, 01:33 PM

I think these Kite Builder Retreats need to happen in Florida.  Great weather, windy beaches...  just all perfect place to hold an event like this!  wink wink ;)

I'm sure it would be a great place to have a kite building workshop or retreat.  The thing is - there is no governing body that organizes these things (nor should there be).  They are organized by local, hard-working enthusiasts like yourself.  If you want an event in your area, and have the number of potential attendees to make it work, make it happen!  You don't need to think on the scale of Ft. Worden, just a few friends with similar interests getting together to learn something and maybe make a kite.

Ken McNeill

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page