GWTW Forum
November 27, 2014, 10:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MICRON PEERS?  (Read 4144 times)
Cyphert
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2013, 03:59 PM »

it likes a lot of wind, still tuning. 40 flys well right now.  about to retune now. headed to the beach!!
Cyphert

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2013, 07:24 PM »

omg i flew all 50 today and stopped just shy of 5 minutes to make the official largest stack of micron fly tomorrow at ocean shores kite festival. 5 minutes and 3 loops is what it takes to be official.  in front of a crowd and in front of cameras so everyone can see it make the record book.  but we have already flown 40 for over 5 minute.
alien

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2013, 06:15 AM »

Cyphert,so that works out that if i fly my 3 stack for 40 hours..oh hang on,if i fly em for 37..err..um?
Love the Micron    Grin
Good Luck and please post the capture.
thief
Board Moderator
Trade Count: (+25)

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2013, 04:50 AM »

۾,

go to around 4:48 or so to see Matt's stack being flown by Paul DeBakker....
Great video that Matt did!

Kites kayaks & corgis again!!!
alien

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2013, 07:28 AM »

Hot thief,
Thats a brilliant video,oooooYEAH,LOVED IT."Colours man,look at them colours"... Tongue
Ive only just this week purchased a heap of tails from around the globe and have put tail connectors on all my kites and as sacrilegious as it may be,i can not wait to see my Weifang 100ft  tail behind my citrus Hyppnopotamus oh yes please.
Wish i was there... Sad
Also waiting for my three 11 metre Prism tails for the little EVIL ones,,, Lips sealed
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 07:49 AM by alien » Logged
Cyphert

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2013, 08:06 PM »

ill be at the greyland july 13th and 14th event this weekend if anyone wants to play with them. ill be leaving all camera and crew at home. just a nice getaway weekend for me and my wife. ill probably just fly 25 like usual unless someone really wants to help fly all 50. its really an issue of space required to fly.
alien

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2013, 04:29 AM »

Cyphert,
how about a world tour?
It really was brilliant and what an effort.... Cool
Wish i could have a go but i will fly my triple and dream on .... Kiss
Cyphert

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2013, 12:43 AM »

there will be a world tour. trying to figure out how to pack all the microns in one place.
alien

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2013, 04:59 AM »

CYPHERT,
NEWS HEADLINES.......
"WORLD RECORD KITE BOARDING ATTEMPT"
"ANOTHER MAD AMERICAN TAKES ON THE PACIFIC?"
"HAWAIIAN AUTHORITIES AND THE US COASTGUARD HAVE ONLY FOUND THE ARMLESS TORSO OF A MAN WHO FRIENDS DESCRIBED AS,A LOVING CARING .....................ON HIS WAY TO AUSTRALIA............LAST COMMUNICATION WAS AT 01:37......THE ALARM BELLS RANG WHEN.............HE DESCRIBED IT AS A LONG OBJECT
THAT CHANGED COLOURS ...........A JAPANESE TRAWLER SAID THEY HAD SEEN IT WHEN THEIR ENGINE SUDDENLY
.....................A US CONGRESS OFFICIAL WANTS THE GOVERNMENT TO EXPLAIN HOW THE MICRON ISSUE WAS NOT DEALT WITH 60 YEARS EARLIER AND WHY TWO F-16 FIGHTERS HAD BEEN LOST IN THE SEARCH"

Huh
Cyphert

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2013, 03:25 AM »

Ohh man ill have to post dont try this at home in all my videos. Or post age appropriate. I must say I watched John Baressi fly all 50 and it was magical. It was pretty much in tune and he was whipping it all over the place. That guy can fly a stack of microns like no other!
jaharris1701

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2013, 03:46 AM »

that festival of colors video is incredible !! I've not been to one of those festivals before, being HEAVILY into photography, that REALLY appeals to me ,, as well as the flying of course  Grin what happens when all these people tour to a site and the weather doesn't cooperate ??  Cry

"I'm growing older, but not up"
Jimmy Buffet
st3307
Trade Count: (+30)

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2013, 04:35 AM »

well  when  we  tour  around  and  Mother  does not   like    us   we  fly  between  the  rain  drops 

Good air always Bobby
jaharris1701

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2013, 04:43 AM »

well  when  we  tour  around  and  Mother  does not   like    us   we  fly  between  the  rain  drops 
Cheesy is there any plans for a tour back to Florida ? or how do I fond out about these events ?

Jimmy Buffet
Cyphert

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2013, 11:39 AM »

Florida has that festival in January right? That's the soonest unless some one can fork out a plain ride and a mini van to crash in for the week.
jaharris1701

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2013, 04:29 AM »

January seems like a perfect time to come when talking WIND,, its cool then but usually we have wind  Wink I gotta go to that festival when it arrives  Grin

Jimmy Buffet
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change
skyshark

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear above and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Cal Custom

Support the GWTW Forum