Ocius Sul Time

(1/3) > >>

vertigo2u:
The wind did not exsist.  We went to a kite festival earlier in the day,  Took over 2 hrs to get there.  Wind was crazy.  My wife and I left early. another 2 .15 hrs.  When we got home I called the Beach wind number. Wind was 2 mph... I was already packed up.  Another 25 minutes didn't much matter at this point.  Wind died out by the time I got there.  So it was Ocius Sul time....

JT is working on my AURA maybe soon.  I am very excited abut comparing the AURA to the Ocius Sul...

I love this SUL ... so much...  My Widow Maker Ul was flying in much lower winds than the Talon Ul.  I could have adjusted the bridle for one more knot.  I think The Difference between a Talon Ul and Ocius Sul is HUGE.... ragarding wind range...

Just some peaceful flying...

Trythree

kepople:
Dang it. Cant watch it on ipad

Wayner:
Quote from: vertigo2u on May 06, 2013, 06:33 PM

JT is working on my AURA maybe soon.  I am very excited abut comparing the AURA to the Ocius Sul...

I love this SUL ... so much...  My Widow Maker Ul was flying in much lower winds than the Talon Ul.  I could have adjusted the bridle for one more knot.  I think The Difference between a Talon Ul and Ocius Sul is HUGE.... ragarding wind range...

Joe,
Looks like you made the most out of flying in a very light breeze.

The Talon UL is more like a light standard. I agree a SUL vs. a light standard is a HUGH wind range.

The Talon does not have the low wind capability of a true UL like the WM. But it can trick like a standard at lower winds that a standard.

For me these kites serve very different purposes. Don't see one as better than the other just different.

I see only three things in common between the Talon UL and WM UL
  1. both are dual line trick kites
  2. Both are boutique kites made by master kite makers
  3. Both have UL in their name.

Maybe 10 pages on the differences between the kites.  :D   

I can also feel your pain. Had similar winds where it was very light or stong and the Talon UL was grounded.  :( 
Having the full set of Talons would solve that problem.  ;)

What version of the Aura did you order? The 4oz or 5oz version?

vertigo2u:
4 oz's....

Ara Ararauna:
Quote from: vertigo2u on May 07, 2013, 05:41 AM

4 oz's....

Why?  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page