Russia - Summer Kite Festival «TOUCH the SKY»

(1/1)

da_zubr:

Kite Universe (www.kiteuniverse.ru) and SPb Kites (www.spb-kites.ru) are happy to present the Summer Kite Festival «TOUCH the SKY» which will take place in Pushkin (Tsarskoe selo), Buferniy Park on June, 29, 2013.

Tsarskoe Selo, in the town called Pushkin near St. Petersburg, is one of the area's most impressive sights. The palace complex of Tsarskoe Selo (which means “Tsars' Village” in Russian) includes attractions that are popular draws on their own: the Catherine Palace and parks, the Alexander Palace and parks, and associated outbuildings that have been restored or renovated into exhibition spaces. The entire complex is a part of the UNESCO-protected Russian World Heritage site and will dazzle you with its beauty so completely, you'll be seeing tsars!

We would be happy to see all kite fliers from all over the world at our Kite Festival. Discover Russian sky with us and our friendship!
Unfortunately we are not able to cover your expenses for travel and accommodation in this year but can help you with getting visa and recommend nice places to stay.

Bob D:
I would LOVE to do something like that! I can't this year but put a post up about how the event goes. I'd be interested to hear how many people come out to the event and how the wind conditions are.

From what I remember Tsarskoe Selo is not that close to St Petersburg. Are there hotels nearby. What would a visitor do for transportation?

da_zubr:

I would LOVE to do something like that! I can't this year but put a post up about how the event goes. I'd be interested to hear how many people come out to the event and how the wind conditions are.

We'll provide all info we can about this event. We expect at least 2 foreign visitors (info atm) from India.

From what I remember Tsarskoe Selo is not that close to St Petersburg. Are there hotels nearby. What would a visitor do for transportation?

In fact, it's part of St.Petersburg. And it's very close to the airport(aprox. 10 min). There are some hotels near by, we are making list of them. Also, we can provide transportation to the hotel from airport (as well as back to it).
From potencial visitor we need passport information, in answer we send official invitation from district authorities(working on it).

sorry for my bad eng.... ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index