Flew my SKD Seven SUL today. I'm going to preface this post by apologizing for almost nine minutes-worth of wasted bandwith. I have several legitimate excuses for the crappiness:
- I cry everytime my lines cross and it's hard to see through the tears.
- I tuned the bridles for my B-game, but I accidentally brought my A-game.
- The SUL kite is like 60% Mylar, so it's basically invisible.
- This kite was built to save the world but the world wasn't in danger today.
- I ate a McGriddle in the parking lot.