GWTW Forum
July 22, 2014, 06:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks Norm  (Read 795 times)
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+4)

« on: July 02, 2013, 07:38 AM »

Well got my little gift in the mail.  I have anew set of lines waiting for them... 100' #100 ...   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Norm I for one always have appreciated what work you have done for this forum.  Especially for beginners.  The serendipitous trip in learning the trick teaches a few more skills than one can imagine.

The effort to make the straps and pay to have them sent around the country in itself distinguishes you from theirs.  But that has been your M.O. your whole life helping others.  No other reason to run into a burning building with people inside waiting to be rescued.  It's a word many people have forgot...it's called Character.

Thanks for the Straps and the challenge.  If it weren't for you I wouldn't be doing the trick.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 08:02 AM by vertigo2u » Logged

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
Wayner
Trade Count: (+15)

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 04:43 PM »

Congrads Joe, you earn those straps will a lot of effort.

Norm, Thanks from me to. Finally out of school. Just 117 or above in Vegas for the last week. next week it will cool down to 106   Cheesy but I will be flying again and working on your challenges.

vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+4)

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 10:45 AM »

I have Nancy's Deep Space Ul... did my first JL's with it...  Weather hasn't cooped and we had a couple kite Fest.  Gonna go back to the Deep Space and work on the JL's.  Was exciting doing a couple Lt Rt's...  Kinda of let one know they can do it... That kite does them easily..

Set the New Straps on some new lines juts this morning.   JT,Devin,Mike,John,Roger,Wayne...we all flew at the Beach last night which was a Fireworks evening.   They gave us roped off area and we flew for about 2/3,000 people before the Band played.   By time fireworks we were gone out of that crowd.  Was a Great time...  Flying four man teams is a real blast.  I keep getting better flying pairs and Team.  Little Creep-O has spending a lot of time teaching me...

Four man Teams looks so Great in the sky...  JT calls the movements and as we flank up...It looks Great seeing four kites turn at the same time ... How was the Vacation and how do you guys stand 110 degree weather Wayne Huh

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document